Basic Training and Retreat
Aqua Body Works
Welcome to learn and enjoy:
– Moving the receiver as effortlessly as possible above and below the water surface (with nose clip), allowing the water to do the work,
while staying grounded and connected with the breath.
– Different supporting positions & body mechanics e.g. the triangle support for the head & elongating the neck and the whole spine into alignment.
– The basic characteristics of water – such as flow, current, buoyancy and adaptability to support your work and adapting this to people of all sizes, shapes and dispositions.
– Basic movement principals of the hydrodynamic forces working in water e.g. spins with partial release and full release & heart opening undulating dolphin waves.
– Clear positive feedback modality with basic hypnotic language.
– We will be studying in this beautiful water-temple in a special WATSU pool with healthy quality mineral water.
During my 3 years studying somatic experiencing, I have learned so many ways to work with the nervous system, dealing with stress, pain and traumatic experiences in simple and wonderful ways.
Aqua Body Works Certification requirements:
1. Students have attended, around 50 hours of Aqua Body Works training and a refresh training every year.
2. Give 20 Aqua Body Works sessions, documented with notes.
3. Log 16 aquatic bodywork sessions received from a professional (Before, during or after the training).
10 of these are Aqua Body Works sessions.
4. Give a session to Masta.
5. Have a current CPR certification.
There are several distinct aspects of this training that weave together to support your work.